At Hairstyle Secrets, we value your privacy and the safety of your personal information. This is why we are committed to protecting both your personal and non-personal data in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation.
We wish to inform you that we solely collect the data which is necessary for the good functioning of the hairstylesecrets.com website. In addition, we are committed to protecting this data against any and all misuse.
The team that owns and operates hairstylesecrets.com takes the privacy and protection of your personal information and non-personal data seriously. At Hairstyle Secrets, we know that you care about how your personal and non-personal data is collected, handled and shared with third parties. We are also aware that our readers trust us to exercise the utmost care with their personal information.
- Personal Information We May Collect
At HairstylesSecrets, we collect personal information under the following circumstances:
- If you want to leave a comment in the comments section below the HairstyleSecrets posts. The personal information you may be asked to share with us is your full name and email address. You are not obliged to provide your real information if you do not wish to do so, you can just as easily use an alias. Later on, if you wish, you can also have your comment deleted as well as the information you offered with it, for that you can send us a request through our contact form. And in no longer than 30 days the information you provided will be completely removed.
- If you contact us through the contact form. The personal information you may be asked to share with us is your name and email address where we can send you a reply. We will only use this information to contact you in regards to your query.
- If you choose to subscribe to our newsletter. The personal information you will be asked to share with us will be a valid email address and a name. We will use the information to send out periodical (a maximum of two per month) emails regarding our services and the latest articles published on our websites.
2.1. What are cookies?
Cookies are small files stored on a user’s computer. They are designed to hold a modest amount of data specific to a particular client and website, and can be accessed either by the web server or the client computer. This allows the server to deliver a page tailored to a particular user, or the page itself can contain some script which is aware of the data in the cookie and so is able to carry information from one visit to the website (or related site) to the next.
2.2. Can you see your cookies?
Most browsers have a configuration screen which allows the user to see what cookies have been stored on the computer, and optionally to delete them.
Note that it is not possible for a webpage to view cookies set by other sites, as this would represent a privacy and security problem.
2.3. Are cookies secure?
Cookies do not in themselves present a threat to privacy since they can only be used to store information that the user has volunteered or that the web server already has. Whilst it is possible that this information could be made available to specific third party websites, this is no worse than storing it in a central database.
Collecting this type of personal information enables hairstylesecrets.com to improve your experience on the website and tailor it according to your preferences. Cookies are also used to improve your navigation process.
- Third-party websites
Accessing third party websites will enable these to place their own cookies on your personal devices. Other websites may solicit or collect personal information from you. The team at Hairstyle Secrets cannot be held accountable for the privacy settings and practices of third-party websites.
Accessing these websites and continuing to browse through the content found there signals your agreement with their respective privacy policies and practices. We strongly encourage you to read those documents when you leave our website.
- Notice Regarding Online Behavioral Advertising
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our Web site.
These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g. click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you.
These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information.
Last updated: December 2019