Pixie haircuts are timeless and fashionably elegant hairstyles for older women. Many variations of the pixie haircut make it even more exciting for everyone. This trend rose when A-listers like Katy Perry, Scarlett Johansson, and many others made pixie cut styles at the biggest events. Now, this hairstyle is everywhere and in every field.
1. Long-On-Top with Platinum Pixie Haircuts for Older Women
Pixie haircut with long and thick top hair with tapered sides contributes to making a face slimmer. In addition, the comb-over style on long-on-top hair creates a beautiful high cranial top to reduce the effect of sunken cheeks.
2. Brushed-Back Look Pixie Cut
Brushed back hair with tapered sides and a faded lower back looks dazzling. In addition, the texture of brushed-back hair gives it a natural and managed look.
3. Sassy Pixie Haircuts for Older Women in a Sassy Color
A pixie haircut having layers and texture haircut with bangs makes anyone look smart. The reddish-brown color makes it fashionable. This color and cut combination is sassy.
4. Pixie Cut with Long Side Tendrils
This pixie cut is perfect for women who like face-framing hair. The long tendril slide burns with no tapered sides, and light side-swept bangs make a face look younger.
5. Pixie Haircuts for Older Women with Undercut
The blonde pixie cut with a dark undertone and undercut looks chic and high fashion. In addition, the white and yellowish blonde is perfect for brightening the face complexion.
6. Short and Sassy Pixie Haircuts with Purple Tones
The pastel mute pinkish-purple hair with brown undertone, side-swept bangs, and fluffy top compliment the face features and look graceful according to age.
7. Defined Curls Pixie Haircuts for Older Women
The black and white, gray color pixie cut having defined bouncy curls on top looks attractive. However, the thinned sides and back of the head make this short haircut for curly hair flattering.
8. Classic Silver Gray Pixie Cut
The pinkish silver-gray hair with non-uniform hair at the back of the head and sideburns looks graceful on older women to complement their age.
9. Pixie Cut with Pistachio Green Peek-A-Boo
Silver-gray hair with pistachio green peek-a-boo hair in the bangs looks like a fashion-forward style. The dark undertones are the only way to make this hairstyle for women over 50 jazzy.
10. Thick Side-Swept Pixie Haircuts for Older Women
Thick and raised side-swept pixie hair thinned at the nape with a brighter blonde money piece is the right hairstyle if someone thinks they need a high cranial top and brightness on their face.
11. Fresh-Look Pixie Cut Hairstyles for Older Women
Pixie cut with straight and thin hair at the sides and back of the head while the top of the head has fuller curls, gives you a refreshing look.
12. Blue Streaks with a Dash of Silver Style
Pixie cut with straight and thin hair at the sides and back of the head while the top of the head has fuller For a daring approach, try out this flattering pixie cut with beautiful silver and blue hair colors on a dark hair base. After all, this pixie cut is a mesmerizing short hair hairstyle that you can wear anytime.
13. Pixie Cut with Silver Fox Hairstyle
The layered and textured fox hairstyle feels perfect when it has a silver hair base mixed with gray shades. This hairstyle highlights face features in a lively way, and it is perfect for any occasion.
14. Long Sides Pixie Haircuts for Older Women with Fiery Red Tint
Maroon and fiery red hair, while the face-framing hair is dark and longer at one side, is excellent to add more youthfulness to the face and increase symmetricity.
15. Silver Gray Pixie Haircuts for Older Women with Funky Style
All are fans of daring and energetic looks on older people. If you like it too, go for this hairstyle with thinner sides and a massive comb-over in a side-swept style.
16. Pixie Cut and Spunky Red with Chopped Bangs
Chopped bangs are best for older women among all types of bangs to complement their faces. The spunky red hair looks glossy, making facial features look active and rich.
17. Deva Haircuts for Older Women
Deva pixie cut is the hairstyle that is short and curly style with bangs. The silverish gray touch makes it suitable for older women. Also, once it grows, if you are looking for a change, turn it into one of the most flattering silver-gray medium hairstyles for older women.
18. Summer Pixie Cut with Platinum Color
This platinum blonde layered pixie cut with dark roots is amazing for women with thin hair.
19. Funky Hair Pixie Haircuts for Older Women with Purple Tone
Bright purple tone hair with dark roots and defined hairline and edges is a great funky haircut to warm up the look.
20. Short and Sassy Pixie Haircuts for Older Women
Short pixie hair in a side-swept style with thin short bangs that touches the center forehead gives you a sassy cut.
21. Galactic Hair Color for Pixie Cut
22. Blonde Pixie Haircuts for Older Women
Pure blonde pixie cut with feather layers and dark undertone is a classic and elegant blonde hairstyle for older women.
23. Long Pixie Pompadour Hairstyles for Older Women
Pompadour is not only for men, the little variation of making it pixie can make it perfect for women. The long pixie pompadour that is fluffy at the front looks irresistible.
24. Feathered and Tapered Pixie Hairstyles for Older Women
Feather layer pixie cut with side-swept bangs and thin hair at the back of the head is fabulous for women with thin hair.
25. Messy Pixie Cut with Arctic Blonde
Arctic blonde hair with dark brown hints with glossy touch looks amazing. However, some messy hair at the top and straight bangs make older women look younger and more graceful.
26. Short Haircuts for Older Women with Salt & Pepper Hair
A short pixie cut with a white hairstreak at the hairline and white shaded hair at the lower back of the head looks trendy and unique.
27. Modified Pixie Cut and Silver Foils
Giving a pixie cut a customized touch makes it look unique. Not fluffy yet thicker bangs with golden and silver foils make hair elegant and perfect for everyone.
28. Short Haircuts for Older Women with Finger Waves
Platinum blonde pixie cut styled in finger waves is a wise choice for women with short hair.
29. The Spikey Pixie Haircuts for Older Women
If you want to give your pixie cut hairstyle a modern look, softly spike up the top hair.
30. Side Curls Pixie Cut Hairstyles for Older Women
Tapering out all the sides while keeping the top area intact. If the hair is naturally curly, you can style them all towards one side to achieve an elegant and stylish look.
31. Asymmetrical Pixie Cut Hairstyles for Older Women with Bangs
Usually, older women’s face sides get widened, and side-swept bangs cover it perfectly. In addition, the asymmetrical pixie cut enhances the symmetricity of the face features.
32. Sweet and Easy Style Pixie Haircuts for Older Women
This sweet pixie cut is neither very thinned, tapered, nor faded for boss ladies.
33. Disconnected Pixie Cut Hairstyles for Older Women
White blonde pixie cut with smudge roots and tapered back makes the top head hair disconnected from the rest of the pixie style. It creates a sassy look.
34. Textured Pixie Haircuts for Older Women and Rocking Red Color
Rocking auburn red hair color with side-swept bangs covering the whole forehead and heavy sideburns, and a messy layer top looks incredible.
35. Choppy Textured Pixie Cut with Undercut Fringe
Mute purple textured hair on top of the head with short fringe and uneven hair looks stunning to complement the skin tone.
36. Very Short Pixie Cut with Low Fade
If any woman’s hair is very short, opting for the hair extensions that put tension on the scalp, get a short pixie cut with a low fade for a graceful look.
37. Simple and Black Pomade Pixie Cut
Simple, textured messy top pixie cut with side-swept style looks that cover the forehead looks great on women with the oblong or square face shape.
38. Textured and Curls with Undercut
Pixie cut containing textures hair on top till a little down to the crown of the head that has curls too looks impressive with an undercut.
39. Clean Pompadour Pixie Haircuts for Older Women
Thin tapered sides with the slick back pompadour look clean and are perfect for a heart face shape.
40. Fine Long Side and Pixie Haircuts for Older Women
Straight hair in a side-swept style is excellent for thin hair. Bangs will make a face appear shorter.
41. Pixie Cut for Fine Hair
Pixie cut inside swept pompadour that contains texture but is sleek with a dark undertone is also a great hairstyle for a heart-shaped face.
42. Pixie Haircuts for Older Women in Wavy Texture
A Pixie cut that is silky but contains straight waves creates a great elegant texture suitable for any lady with any lifestyle.
43. Side-Parted Pixie Haircuts for Older Women with Plum Perfection
Plumpy pinkish-purple hair color at the top front of the hair while the rest of the hair black gives you a refreshing look.
44. White Hair Pixie Cut with Tapered Hairstyle
The comb-over white pixie cut makes any older woman look graceful. And the tapered sides keep the hairstyle together/uniform.
45. Glam Style Pixie Haircuts for Older Women
Aged women can rock glamorous hairstyles, but there’s a need to pick the right color. Make hair look peachy with an undercut at the sides and thin hair at the back for a natural glam look.
46. Black and Gray Sweet Pixie Style
A pixie style with a feather cut at the top having messy texture is attractive. Gray hairstreaks with the gray side of the head compliment the age.
47. Long Striped Pixie Haircuts for Older Women with Rainbow Prism
Rainbow hair with prism color effect on dark hair with featured crimped style has galaxy hair touch and is suitable for older women.
48. Pixie Haircuts for Older Women with Thick Hair
A feather pixie cut with fluffy hair at the back of the head creates a pretty high cranial top to flatter the whole appearance.
49. Pixie Haircuts for Older Women with Dimensional Highlights
The dimensional blonde highlights on brown hair create a glossy and healthy effect on hair. The undefined edges and corners with a somewhat middle part are the key to rocking this hairstyle.
50. Semi Pixie Mullet Cut with Black and Blonde Tones
Pixie cut touch at the front while mullet style on the back is a modern vintage style. The blonde featured hair makes it stand out more.
Pixie Haircuts for Older Women FAQs
On Which Face Shapes Does A Pixie Cut Look Best?
Heart, oval, and round face shapes are best for pixie cuts. For the other face shapes, the stylist can give some customizing suggestions.
How Is The Pixie Cut A Low Maintenance Style?
You can let pixie haircuts grow; they will form a new style without looking unkempt. The pixie cut is versatile too.
Does Short Pixie Hair Suit Everyone?
Pixie hair suits everyone regardless of age, styling sense, and face features.
The pixie cut is considered best for both younger and older women. But it is perfect for older women because when they age, hair thinning becomes visible, so instead of trying other ways (hair extensions or hair transplant) that can leave side effects, they must opt for a pixie cut. And among the above-listed pixie haircuts, you must have chosen one for yourself; but consider these tips. If your face is slimmer, choose a pixie cut with no fade or tapered sides. Otherwise, choose a hairstyle with thinned sides. Two, if you pick colored pixie cuts, use products meant for color-treated hair to keep hair healthy-looking.